Over the next few months we will attend a variety of different events across the world.
Summer is already gone and now its time to have a look at what this new Autumn season brings us. As you know, September is the month where we start our travelling around the world attending some of the most relevant travel and performance marketing shows.
Find bellow where and when to find us in the coming months. If you are also attending any of these shows, don’t miss the opportunity of holding face-to-face meetings with our performance marketing experts!
Indian Affiliate Summit
- When? 26th and 27th of September.
- Where? The Leela Ambience, Gurugram, India.
- Why? Because it is one of the most important meeting points for the affiliate marketing industry in the Asian market.
- Highlights: Over 2700 attendeess from all over the world. More than 500 companies and 70 exhibitors.
- When? From 5th to 8th October.
- Where? In Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Why? Because it is the biggest Tourism Trade Fair in Latin America.
- Highlights: More than 90.000 professionals, around 1600 exhibitors from all over the world.
- When? From 9th to 11th October.
- Where? At the Rimini Exhibition Centre, Italy.
- Why? Because it is the most effective business to business tourism exhibition in Italy. Is the place where supply and demand come together and where we have the opportunity to analyze international trends.
- Highlights: More than 2,000 exhibitors, 300 events, around 45,000 attendance.
Cancun Travel Mart
- When? From 14th to 16th October.
- Where? At Cancún Convention Center, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Why? Because it is the travel and tourism fair where the buyers meet providers from all over Mexico.
- Highlights: The fair includes buyers from the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia Pacífi. This one is its 32nd edition.
- When? From 16th to 18th October.
- Where? At Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore.
- Why? Because it is the annual B2B trade show in Asia for the travel industry, where international exhibitors of all sectors within the travel industry meet.
- Highlights: It is the Asia’s largest hybrid show, with more than 11,000 delegates, over 127 countries, more than 1,000 qulity buyers. Perfect for develop and establish presence in new markets.
- When? 22th and 23th of October.
- Where? At the Old Billingsgate, London.
- Why? Because is one of the biggest Performance Marketing event in Europe. For us is unmissable.
- Highlights: More than 3000 attendees, 100 exhibitors and 2000 meetings, Influencer Marketing Show, Networking Village.
- When? From 4th to 6th November.
- Where? At the Excel London, Royal Victoria Dock.
- Why? Because it is a leading global event for the travel industry to meet industry professionals and conduct business deals.
- Highlights: More than 51,000 global travel trade professionals, 5,000 exhibitors, 182 countries, 40 years celebrating this show.