From North to South, East to West, you will always find an Affilired representative in a leading travel trade-show. Here’s a list of where you can meet us, from January to March.
2020 lies ahead as another year full of tourism industry events and trade shows which offer great value to Affilired, offering us the chance to strengthen business relationships and establish new ones. Besides, attending these events is by far the best way of gaining insights into the ever-changing trends of the Travel industry.
It might be hard to keep up to date with where you could meet us (we know your mailbox is already full of emails starting with a “Shall we meet at….”), so to synchronize agendas, we thought it would be handy to just summarise the top events of the coming months. If you are planning to attend any of the following ones, don’t be shy and send us an email to request a meeting with our Sales Department.
- When? From 6th to 10th January.
- Where? India Expo Center & Mart, located in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, India.
- Why? It is the main event of the tourism sector in South Asia with 25 years of history.
- Highlights: It has more than 1000 exhibitors from 50 different countries and about 31,000 visitors and industry professionals.
ATF Brunei – The Asean tourism forum.
- When? From 12th to 16th January.
- Where? Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei.
- Why? It is the best platform to sell and buy tourist products from ASEAN member countries. In addition, they are celebrating its 40th edition.
- Highlights: The 10 ASEAN member states are involved in the event.
Caribbean travel marketplace
- When? From 21st to 23rd January.
- Where? Baha Mar, Bahamas.
- Why? It is the largest marketing fair in the Caribbean.
- Highlights: About 28 Caribbean countries, 215 suppliers of the sector and 148 companies will attend.
- When? From 22nd to 26th January.
- Where? Ifema, Madrid.
- Why? It is the largest tourism fair in Spain.
- Highlights: 253,000 participants, 142,000 professionals, more than 10,000 exhibitors from 165 different countries are expected.
The New York Times Travel Show 2020
- When? From 24th to 26th January.
- Where? Jacob K. Javits Center, New York.
- Why? It is the largest travel and consumer fair in North America.
- Highlights: Attracts more than 35.000 attendees with over 700 exhibitors from more than 175 countries.
Connect Travel Marketplace
- When? From 19th to 21st February
- Where? Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center de Kissimmee, Florida.
- Why? In this international tourism fair, the main buyers meet with the most important suppliers in the United States. A good showcase and place to do business in this market.
- Highlights: It is specially designed to address the needs of the industry. It promotes international travel by bringing international buyers (3000) and almost 4000 suppliers. Its appointment-show format is the most interesting.
Vitrina Turística ANATO Colombia
- When? From 26th to 28th January.
- Where? Corporation of fairs, exhibitions and conferences. Anato building.
- Why? Because after more than 20 years, it is the most important tourist event in Colombia, perfect to establish new professional relationships and position ourselves in this market.
- Highlights: Almost 40,000 participants, about 29,000 professionals from 36 countries, more than 1,400 exhibiting companies and 1000 accredited journalists.
ITB Berlin – The world’s leading travel trade show
- When? From 4th to 8th March.
- Where? Berlin Expo Center City, Messe Berlin.
- Why? It is the B2B fair par excellence and the world’s leading travel fair.
- Highlights: More than 180 countries, 10,000 exhibitors and 113,000 visitors. It is the fair where supply meets demand.
- When? From 11th to 15th March.
- Where? Lisbon International Fair.
- Why? Portugal is a potential market for us and the BTL is the place to obtain new business contacts.
- Highlights: It has more than 70,000 visitors, almost 35,000 professionals and 1,400 exhibitors.
- When? From 22nd to 25th March.
- Where? Convention and exhibition centre of Yucatán.
- Why? It is the most important event in Mexico and an essential business forum to establish contacts in Latin America.
- Highlights: This is its 45th edition and more than 700 companies and tourism representatives from 5 continents will be there.