Let’s talk today to Kalpna Chauhan. She is our Senior Affiliate Network Manager based in our Asia – Pacific Division. We know she is considered to be the Best Rangoli Designer at our offices in Chandigragh. Just in case you didn’t know, Rangoli are traditional Indian decorations and the talent you need to make them is reflected in Kalpna’s personality: she is positive, straightforward yet very creative. Now let’s get to know her a bit more:
- Kalpna, what did you want to be when you were a kid?
When I was a kid I was a great dreamer. I first wanted to be a doctor but then as I grew up I realised that I wanted to become an Artist. However I went on to change my mind again and dreamt of being an Architect or try something in Interior Design.
In my spare time I like sketching, so I guess in that way I am making my childhood dreams come true.
What’s your favourite mid-night food?
Chocolate Ice-cream, Masala Maggi or sometimes Popcorn.
- What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list?
The bucket list is huge but to sum up few:
– Travelling to the places I have never been before, I think travel broadens your mind. It allows you to move out of your comfort zone, meet new people and to live the life to the fullest.
– To buy a dream house, which is almost on everyone’s bucket list. A home that I can decorate to my taste.
– To make Sketching my profession.
- What is your favorite movie quote?
I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English… because English is a very Funny language. Namak Halal Movie.
- Lastly, who is your favorite super hero and why?
Picking one favorite superhero is tough. I have several facourites each one for very different reasons and they all are good because they are realistic, they come across as real people.